16th, 21st & 23rd Dec 2013
Now in its 6th year, this is DOF's annual Christmas Extravaganza and Pantomime.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The winner will be selected at random, after the closing date of Friday 22nd November 2013.
- Open to residents in the UK only. Entrants must be 18 or over.
- One competition entry per person will be accepted.
- Prize includes delivery to the UK mainland, an additional postage charge may be applied for Channel Isles or non-mainland addresses.
- No cash alternative is available and products will not be changed or upgraded, but should the prize become unavailable The Dirty Old Folkers have the right to offer an alternative prize.
- The competition is open to anyone in the UK over the age of 18, apart from people affiliated with The Dirty Old Folkers and any other companies involved in the competition.
- Winners may be asked to participate in publicity, including the use of their name, city they reside in, and personal photograph.
- The Dirty Old Folkers decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Unless otherwise stated, prize must be claimed within 1 month for competition end date.
- This competition is not associated with Facebook in any way; it is the exclusive work of The Dirty Old Folkers and its agents.
Christmas is just not the same without Dirty Old Folkers’ annual Christmas shindig. Last year was Dick Whittington, featuring Clare Balding, Norris Thomson (x2), that evil King Rat and a rather psychotic Pussy Cat. Oh, and who could forget the loveable Ozzy Osborne!!! London 2012 Olympics was quite an eventful affair.
This year it's Mother Goose - Get your tickets early though, they sell out really quickly!
Kitchen Garden Café - 16th Dec 2013 - SOLD OUT
Location: Kitchen Garden Café, 17 York Road, Kings Heath, B14 7AS - 0121 443 4725 kitchengardencafe.co.uk
Buy Tickets from We Got Tickets >>
Hare and Hounds - 21st & 23rd Dec 2013 - SOLD OUT
Location: Hare and Hounds , Kings Heath, Birmingham , B14 7JZ - hareandhoundskingsheath.co.uk
Buy Tickets from The Ticket Sellers >>